SALES & TRADING
At Cormark, we have always believed a great investment bank is built through a strong connection to the capital markets. As such, we continue to cultivate a growing client base of institutional investors in North America, Europe, and overseas interested in Canadian-listed mid-cap and emerging growth companies.
Capital Markets Snapshot
Expansive World Wide Network of Accounts
- 850+ institutional investor accounts in Canada, the U.S., Europe and overseas
Global Coverage Platform based in Canada
- Equity sales and trading professionals are primarily concentrated in Toronto, creating a hub where market intelligence is gathered and shared
- Each team member represents clients across multiple geographies, providing global coverage
- Approximately 40% of our trading revenue is generated from international clients
Strong Aftermarket Support
- Top 3 trader of approximately 50 companies
- Focused marketing catered to meet institutional demand
- Significant capital committed to our liability trading activities provides our clients with enhanced liquidity
- Consistently amongst the top 10 traders by TSX volume
We measure our capital markets success based on our trading market share in our universe of companies within our sectors of specialization, not the broader market. Concentrating both our human and financial capital on specific segments of the market allows us to provide the best execution for our institutional clients.
You may access our Best Execution Disclosure document through the following Link